Saturday, September 27, 2008

Professional Blogging

There are opportunities for bloggers to make money posting or ghostwriting for other networks or right on their own blogs.

I began this blog pretty proud of myself for figuring out how to format it and get it up and running. Now I also blog elswhere and it has become a comfortable habit for me. I am still playing around with different formats, monetization, and concepts but I get the general idea.

I run Green Kids, an online source for eco-friendly tips to raising children. I also generate (hopefully) thought-provoking discussions everday at Question of the Day.

If you already run an active blog you may be eligible to sign-up with companies like PayPerPost that will pay you to post a specific blog on your own site. Read the fine print about how long the blog must remain active.

Here's a short list of professional blogging job boards:
Bloggerjobs
Problogger
Performancing (I haven't had any luck here yet, but it's a very informative site)
SimplyHired (has a few ads for professional bloggers)

Problogger also has a plethora, that's right plethora, of great blogging and social media info.

Depending upon your personal goals; professional blogging may be for you. It's an excellent way to diversify and most of all its fun!

No comments: