Friday, April 3, 2009

Weekly Wrap-Up

What happened for you this week as a WAHP (P meaning person!)? We want to know! I'm always so inspired at others' work and I hope that each passing day finds you closer to where you want to be.

The freelance writing market has been good to me this week considering the cold shoulder I gave it for so long. I've written lots of (great!) content and landed a few private clients for the long-term. I invested the rest of my time and energy toward learning better SEO techniques, building networks with other freelancing mamas, and enjoying time off with my kids. I can confidently say it's been a tremendous week of growth for myself and my career.

Now share what made your week worth it or what went awry. What are your goals for the following weeks? Happy Spring, here's to new growth and opportunity!

Jessica

No comments: